Human Value Education Cell
The cultivation of Human Values alone is Education.
About Human Values
Human values are the virtues that guide us to take into account the human element. Values are the guiding principles of our lives. They are essential for positive human behaviour and actions in our daily lives.
Need for value Education:
Education is the process by means of which a person develops abilities, attitudes and other forms of behaviour of the positive values in the society in which he lives.
Objectives of Human Value Education cell:
- Helping students to better understand the values that guide their own daily lives and contributing to changes in values held collectively by communities and personally by individuals.
- Development of students in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspect.
- To inculcate good manners , responsibilities of good citizen and develop respect for the dignity of individual and society.
- Enable the students to make decisions on the basis of sound moral principles.
- Conduct various workshops and seminars by Eminent personalities for students as well as faculty members.
MOU with Vivekanand Kendra Kanyakumari, Thane branch to inculcate values among students and faculties.
Programs for students
- Pariksha Dya Hasat Khelat (PDHH)
- Youth Leadership Programme
- Born to Succeed
- To prepare weekly wall Magazine (Positive news)
Programs for faculties
- Samarth – Teachers as nation builder
- Born to succeed
Re-fueling the values
Description of the course: A semester long programme which aims at re visiting the rich value system, personal as well as professional which has been the guiding principle of our life and sheilded us from utter chaos and pandemonium.
HOD,Humanities and Applied Science
Asst.Prof Electronics and Communication Engineering